Welcome to my fashion blog!

The banner is illumination from a copy of The Gutenberg Bible.


Welcome! This is Trilby Minotaur's blog about art and fashion in the virtual world of Second Life.



Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Centaur Parade

Every year Jinx holds a centaur parade. It includes big centaurs, light ones, dinkies and petites. When I arrived, all of these were present, but there were no dragotaurs. I quickly changed and took my place on the ridge.


Centaurs got there early and soon filled the Heliodor sim.


More dragotaurs arrived including one who could breathe fire. And he did, surprising a couple of centaurs.


The parade started and wound through three sims: Heliodor, Elemaria, and Spirit Valley of Kuruk. The way was laggy but fun, and most of us rested in the clearing when we finally reached Kuruk.


Then it was time to go, and dragotaurs took flight.


Centaurs and Dragotaurs can be found at Jinx, now at Fantasy Faire
My outfit is Ramaya from Go! (gacha prizes)
My makeup is Fire Fox from [Gauze]

2 comments:

  1. WOW, you and the others look fantastic!! I wish I had seen it all happening. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all of this, Trilby! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to be there, but at least I can see what you saw! Love it! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete