Welcome to my fashion blog!

The banner is illumination from a copy of The Gutenberg Bible.


Welcome! This is Trilby Minotaur Serenade's blog about art and fashion in the virtual world of Second Life.



Saturday, March 24, 2018

Snokra Snake!

I saw someone wearing this snake avatar at a recent shopping event. To a long time fan of reptiles, that avi was more interesting than anything on sale, and I had to have one. To my delight, it's modifiable. The tail has a number of animations, as does the mouth/tongue. The shape can be changed, and the hands are bento.


My snake would of course be Victorian and sun herself on the veranda.


Perhaps she would be a snake in the grass.

Would Victorian conventions constrict her?


It's doubtful. After all, she's still a snake!

Credits:

Avatar: Snokra Snake
Hood piercing: {ii} Slithering spiral
Dress: Bare Rose - Flat IsaBat
Skin mod: Aten'Ka Winter
Arm warmers: [WS] Snokra warmers set

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute... can't say I've ever seen any snakes as cute as this one anywhere! (sl OR rl!!!) :D :D :D Well done, Trilby! ~ Skye

    ReplyDelete