Welcome to my fashion blog!

The banner is illumination from a copy of The Gutenberg Bible.


Welcome! This is Trilby Minotaur Serenade's blog about art and fashion in the virtual world of Second Life.



Saturday, February 27, 2021

Lovely Finds

I recently changed houses in Bellisseria which prompted me to rethink my decorating choices.  This time I was ready to display some newer items. Not too long ago, I played Concept's Charm gacha and got a sofa, plants, and lamp with a tropical bird theme. I loved the design but didn't really have anything that went with them. It's time to head over to the Home, Garden & Breedables Expo!

There I found some lovely framed prints from Moonley, Inc., that were not only perfect, they were a hunt prize as well! Each print in the Vintage Bird set has a land impact of 2 and is resizable using a menu. Then I found an inlay coffee table at Wythburn that rezzes decor objects, including a nest of eggs. The stain glass inlay had just the right colors, and it's a hunt prize too! Here's a photo of the finished grouping:


I had a similar problem upstairs. Starting  with a cabinet from Birdy's Forest Kitchen that has a leafy pattern on top, I added a few items from .random.Matter's Herbology set. At the Expo, Moonley Inc. also had some vintage fern prints, which completed the area beautifully. Here's a photo:


Check out the Expo to find the perfect unifying object for your decor. Proceeds from many of the objects benefit the American Cancer Society.

1 comment: