Welcome to my fashion blog!

The banner is illumination from a copy of The Gutenberg Bible.


Welcome! This is Trilby Minotaur's blog about art and fashion in the virtual world of Second Life.



Friday, September 16, 2016

Kitsune look


The last few days I've been playing with a kitsune look. A kitsune is a fox spirit who can sometimes take human form. A magical forest seemed like a good setting for the first photo. If you look closely, you'll see I'm holding a baby unicorn. I put on a long goddess dress with a train that seemed to match the mood of the forest. Here's a closeup:


The unicorn is animated. My kitsune ears have jewelry and obsidian crystals. The dress comes with a webbed pearl necklace. I'm smiling wide to show off my fangs. I figured a kitsune would have them.


Here's a more modern rockabilly kitsune look in a lace up polka dotted dress. Kitsunes can have multiple tails, up to nine. Here I have three tails holding a big obsidian crystal. 


Credits:

Both photos

My usual Catwa head and Maitreya body
Skin applier with kitsune markings is Yuki #6 from Le Forme (gacha)
Extra face markings from Mad Mongol Make-up
Kitty.hair from [Nani] (gacha)
Catwa Vampire Teeth
Avaricious white kitsune ears and tail from Evermore (gacha)
(was at Whimsical--check main store, next link)
Scaredy Cat eyes from Evermore
Keeping Kraken manicure from Koffin Nails
(Maitreya version from Lovefest, link is a Slink version)

Forest photo

Finesmith sweetheart gown in cream (may be unavailable)
Baby Unicorn: Birdy Story Book Unicorn, pink (gacha only a few on Marketplace left)
Adult unicorn from Tin Teddy
Windlight: Phototools- dream book light 03

Shipyard photo

Bangles from Phoebe (similar to these)
Mary Jane heels from ROC
Cog & Fleur Rockadolly OTS pencil dress
Goth Lolita's collar from this set
Windlight: July light 01

Location for both photos: Caledon Moors

No comments:

Post a Comment