Welcome to my fashion blog!

The banner is illumination from a copy of The Gutenberg Bible.


Welcome! This is Trilby Minotaur's blog about art and fashion in the virtual world of Second Life.



Wednesday, September 28, 2016

It's Raining Gifts -- Hallelujah!

Sometimes I like to amuse myself by seeing what outfit I can make from what I buy at one event. The designers at SaNaRae are giving away gifts this round to celebrate SaNaRae's first anniversary. These are by no means all the gifts I acquired, just the ones I could squeeze into one outfit. Here it is:


The Tendril Kitty from *katat0nik* is not a gift, rather it's a gacha prize, and comes in different colors. You do get a tendril kitty with each pull. I'm also wearing Enfer Sombre's Aiko skin, which is from the event, but not free. The freckles that I'm wearing with it, are a gift from Enfer Sombre. Both are Catwa appliers. The pose is a gift from andika. It's nice because you can change the pose with a HUD. There's also a poseball and individual animations.


My hair is from Cheveaux. The Jackalope on my head is from ~silentsparrow~. The color change pom pom earrings are from Pink Hustler. My necklace is from [sYs], and the mini tattoo just under it is from IGOTIT. It comes as a tattoo layer, and as appliers for Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, and Omega. The blue mesh dress is from MSS (Me Sew Sexy Clothier). You can also get a better look at the Tendril Kitty here, mentioned earlier.



The pink umbrella has it's own holding pose, and is from AMITOMO. The tattoo on my back is from Nanika. The basket on my arm is from Belle Epoque. The bracelet in the inset is from Oxide and has a color change HUD. The beaded bracelet on the arm with the basket is from [ dynasty ]. 


These wonderful kawaii stockings are from Supernatural and have Omega and TMP appliers, but no regular tattoo layer. The shoes are from {Livalle}, and have a blue inset on the side.

Everything is available at SaNaRae. And there's loads more!

Windlight: Places Wiccan
Rain is Real Rain from Brazilian Surf.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT job on this blog (and all of them!), Trilby!!! You really should become famous in sl for your blogging abilities, m'dear!!!!!! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! It's good to know someone is enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete