Welcome to my fashion blog!

The banner is illumination from a copy of The Gutenberg Bible.


Welcome! This is Trilby Minotaur's blog about art and fashion in the virtual world of Second Life.



Friday, January 20, 2017

Harp Nouveau

I've been wanting to do something with the gorgeous scroll head harp from DRD for a long time. It's just hard to get the harp and the harpist in the same frame. Then Virtual Diva had a sale, and I got their Ole pose pack, among other things. The poses seemed to work well with the harp, and with an art nouveau theme.


Another inspiration for this photo shoot is the kimono jacket I'm wearing. I was trying out a new bento AO, and the woman next to me was wearing this jacket. It perfectly suits my bohemian taste. I love to add shawls, scarves, anything with fringe. This jacket has color change fringe. It seemed like the perfect thing to throw on over one's ball gown on a chilly morning.


This wonderful flower crown was in a gacha at Shiny Shabby. It reminded me of a Mucha painting, so I got it in several colors. The long hair reminded me of Mucha too. Here's an example in case you're not familiar with this artist:


He also did the famous Job cigarette paper ad in 1898.


Here's another hairstyle for that Mucha look:


This hair is from Nani, and it's quite long. I also took off the kimono jacket so you could see the gown and jewelry. The gown is mesh, and the train is flexi. It also has appliers for the bit of sheer netting on the chest and back. The necklace and earrings have a hud to change the metal color.

Credits:

Floral crown by Lode. Now at Shiny Shabby
The first hair is Ocean Hair from Letituier. Now at The Secret Affair
Gown is Nouveau from Siss Boom
Kimono jacket is from Addams
Necklace/earring set is Dreamcatcher from Bowtique
Bangles are from Sahova, but may not be available anymore
The second hair is Nehelenia from Nani
Harp is from The Victorian Musicroom collection from DRD
Poses from Virtual Diva
As usual, I'm wearing the Maitreya mesh body
Vista pro hands
Catwa mesh head, Catya
Skin by Insol


No comments:

Post a Comment